Thursday, January 05, 2017

Day Off

I sometimes wonder how some people can manage to look fashionable even if they have a full day's worth of errands to run. I mean, if you know me personally, you'd know that I am the laziest person when it comes to dressing up and trying to look good on a daily basis. I can dress up and look good, maybe once or twice a week? Never more. I also don't like it when so much things are going on in my outfit. I tend to keep things simple and comfortable.

That's why I made this outfit inspiration post for you, loves. I want to share to you guys the type of outfit I'd wear if it was my day off and I was out in a park, enjoying the cold weather, and not caring about anything. As you can see, I chose to put a basic tee and partnered it with a coat since I don't tend to like girly tops when I'm on my day off. To offset the laid-back style, I chose heels instead of my usual flats since I like to upgrade certain styles like that. It makes the look go from sloppy casual to femme fetale on a day off.

As for accessories and the ever faithful bag, I chose to have a coherent palette. I matched the bag's color to the color of the pizza and made sure it sticks to a more warm tone. I know that winter usually entails subdued colors or cooler tones but I just love it when you add a bit of warmth to a cold and dreary place. The accessories on the other hand, I used the same palette as the shoes. It gives it a low-key elegance to the usual casual look. Black baseball cap, black watch, and a black choker to tone down the look.

So, what do you guys think?

Day Off

Day Off by reneejacobe featuring NIKE

White cotton shirt
1,300 PHP - etsy.com


Long sleeve coat
3,730 PHP - shein.com


Frayed jeans
2,300 PHP - fashionworld.co.uk


Peep toe platform pumps
1,670 PHP - zaful.com


Dorothy Perkins orange clutch
660 PHP - dorothyperkins.com


ASOS lace jewelry
330 PHP - asos.com


The Horse horse jewellery
4,985 PHP - superette.co.nz


NIKE hat
930 PHP - rebelsport.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...