Tuesday, January 03, 2017

After The Holi-daze

Hello loves,

In just a few days, we'll be back to our regular lives. We'll be back to droning on and on about our responsibilities and what we want to do on our next vacation. I, for one, am going back to school in a few days. I'm both excited and scared to go back to school. It'll be a time for homework, for projects, for outrageously demanding professors. I really don't want to go back yet. So, I made a fashion inspiration post and a sort of guide on what to wear during your busiest days.

Dresses from StyleWe 

I have been in love with maxi skirts and dresses ever since I realized that it made me look taller and slimmer. It was also a plus that when you're wearing maxi dresses, it's so cool and comfortable. It's a fashionable ensemble that can make even cheap accessories look elegant, which is always something a fashionista on a budget is looking for. I've read some articles about mixing and matching high quality outfits with accessories that are cheaper, and most of them say that it's not really about the brands you were but how you wear them.

Jumpsuits from StyleWe

Another outfit that I'm quite fond of these days are jumpsuits. They're so easy to wear, to navigate around, and they can make even the most lazy person look put together. I mean, how can you possibly look bad in an outfit that was made to match? Also, I love how you have so many options because there are so many different types of jumpsuits out there. You can wear something as simple as a plain white tee matched with a basic jumpsuit to something more outgoing like a sexy white jumpsuit. There's really no limit as to what you can do with a jumpsuit and you can be sure to feel comfortable the entire day when you're wearing one. I'm particularly in love with some new maxi dresses I got during Christmas from my aunt and a cute jumpsuit that I can't wait to wear outside.



How about you guys?
What's your stylish, yet comfortable go-to outfit?
Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...