Sunday, December 18, 2016

Holiday 2016


Hello loves,

Holiday season is finally here. I'm off with my mom and our relatives to certain islands here in the Philippines. To be honest with you guys, I'm really having a hard time emotionally right now. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on my feet but I really needed this holiday getaway, to get away from everything that's been happening with my life lately. I'm not going to give much detail about it right now, I don't think I'm ready yet. Be rest assured though that I have been talking to people to let off some steam. Surprisingly, talking really does help calm your nerves.

I'm getting sidetracked.




Anyway, I'm currently in Puerto Princessa, Palawan. We had a lot of mishaps on our way to Palawan, from missing our 6AM flight to buying new tickets to getting out 2PM flight on hold to canceling some of our activities to one of our luggage locks getting smashed... It was just one hell of a day. I'm still running on adrenaline and fumes from the day we've had as I'm writing to post now.

But it didn't stop me from appreciating the beauty of being thousands of feet above the ground, seeing the clouds float by, and that dipping feeling in your gut when the plane takes off. It's just a different kind of high that I wouldn't mind experiencing over-and-over again. Then, when I saw the gorgeous sea and the white sand islands and sand bars... it was humbling.



I'm excited to start this holiday season, explore new places, and try out different things. I'm hoping this will help me fight of the emotions that are eating me up inside.


xx
Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...