Thursday, November 24, 2016

Prom, Prom, Pro-Prom!

Hello loves,

Can you guys feel it? It's that time of the year again. No, not Christmas. Not even Thanksgiving. Oh, you know what I'm talking about! I'm talking about prom season! It's the time for panicking because of last minute dress shopping, looking for cheap prom dresses, and all the things you need to buy to make that once in a lifetime experience special.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a prom when I was in high school due to some school issues in our batch. But, that never stopped me from window shopping, looking for the perfect dress, and buying it for my graduation party. I think that’s also one reason why I constantly post prom dresses in my blog.

If you haven't noticed in my blog, I like to post about prom dresses, wedding gowns, and just fantasize about a world where wearing a full length dress is the most normal thing in the world. Maybe it's the romantic in me that just loves a good dress. You know?

lace-prom-dress

I came upon one website that makes a variety of dresses from long prom dresses to short ones with classy silhouettes or more modern silhouettes. I wish I knew of websites like this one during my high school years. Although, it’s still a pretty good website to buy cocktail dresses and other formal wears since they’re quite affordable. They have a variety of UK prom dresses, cocktail dresses, and even wedding dresses.

I found this cute short dress with a midriff cut. I think it's absolutely adorable.

 
I also found some dresses for those who have a strict dress code even for their prom.

I’ve put in this post some of the dresses I found, loved, and might even buy for an event in the future. I hope you guys find this post useful and it helps you in some way to decide where to buy your prom dresses, maybe look for a certain style, or just enjoy reading my thoughts.

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...