Thursday, June 30, 2016

Indie Music Night

indie-music-night-poster


Tomorrow, I'll be going with my cousins to Sessions' Indie Music Night and the bands that will be playing there are worth the watch. For 200 pesos, you'll get to listen to awesome bands and even have a bottle of beer. If you're around the Sandigan Bayan/Don Antonio area, drop on by. I'll be there by 9pm, probably. I'm looking forward to hearing Miles Experience, Jensen and the Flips, Tom's Story, and the other bands as well.

If you've been reading my blog and my older posts, you'll know that I've already seen Miles Experience live during Fete de la Musique in Green Sun, Makati (link to post here). I really liked their sound and the passion they bring to their performances. I've heard Jensen and the Flips via YouTube as well so I'm looking forward to hearing them play live. As for the other bands, I'm looking forward to getting to know them, their sound, and hearing them play live.

After going to Fete de la Musique, I think I've renewed my passion for independent Filipino music. I remember way back 2007 or 2008, I heard Silent Sanctuary even before they made it big and became mainstays in the OPM hit charts. It feels good to know good musicians even before they make it to the mainstream media. You have that sense of satisfaction when you see your band make it big.

I hope you guys will be there tomorrow. If you are, leave a comment! xx


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...