Friday, June 10, 2016

Hold The Door

Excuse me for the title guys. If you get it, I'm sorry. Too soon? If you don't get it, oh how lucky you are that you don't get the reference. I'm sorry if I made you remember that gentle giant again. I thought I could title my post as such 'cos I have a big door behind me. Hahaha! I know. I'm lame like that. Excuse me. 


On to the outfit I'm, wearing when we went to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. This is a variation of my outfit in my "Hello, Bataan!" post. If you haven't read it yet, you can just go to the link I provided. I liked what I wore there more than this but maybe that's 'cos I looked slimmer in that one. So, let me give you the breakdown.


I'm wearing a Craft and Barrow top, a cutoff shorts I made from my Crazy Horse by Liz Claiborne pants. I also wore a button-down top I bought in SM Department Store, which I used as a tie-around my waist. Lastly, I had a  neon Nike rubber shoes and a white ball cap.


If I were to describe this look and explain my outfit selection, I'd say it's travel safe. I made it a point that I was wearing comfortable shoes because we were going on a road trip. I made sure my shirt is cool enough but had a back-up button-up shirt in case it gets cold in the car. Shorts, of course, are a must when it comes to travelling especially when you're in a tropical country like the Philippines. Lastly, I even made it a point to wear a cap so I can get some protection for my face and to avoid glare since I've been wearing glasses lately.

I'll talk more about my eye situation next time. As far as this post is concerned, it's done. I'll end my post here. What to do you think of my look? Too simple to be even blogged about? Hahaha. I know. But hey, this is me. xx
Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...