Friday, June 24, 2016

[Fete de la Musique] The Sun Manager


As you guys know, I'm doing a Fete de la Musique series post. The first one I wrote can be seen here. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting but I'll make sure to post at least once a week for this series. I really enjoyed the event and it sparked my curiosity towards the local music scene once again.

The Sun Manager was a lovely band to hear during Fete Indie 2016. I had no idea who they were or what their sound was like so hearing them live for the first time was a treat. I loved the laid back vibe their songs have and the fact that they seem to really enjoy performing for their audience. I think one of the things I love about independent musicians is their passion for their craft. Most of the bands I watched in the Fete Indie and Fete Rock stages had so much love and passion for music that it carries you to another level of enjoyment.







I don't know how to better explain the sound and overall vibe of The Sun Manager but I thought it would be better to let you guys hear it yourself.  Honestly speaking, I don't know much about The Sun Manager but I do know one thing after I've listened to their songs and watched them perform live. It's that they'll be one of those bands that will soothe your soul and make you feel as relaxed as can be.




April, the lovely lady in this post, has the kind of voice that I really like. She has a voice that makes you appreciate nature and your surroundings. Even though I didn't know them before that day, I enjoyed listening to them. You can listen to their music while you're studying and need to focus or you can listen to them while you're outdoors. Her voice digs down to your soul and roots there. By the time her EP/set is done, this band will surely be a part of you. You just won't be able to stop yourself from being a fan.

I'll end my post here. To listen to more of their songs, you guys can head on to their SoundCloud page where most of their songs are listed. It's the link here.


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...