Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dangerous Woman

This would've been in my Feel Good Music Monday (FGMM) post but I wanted to share to you guys Ariana Grande's song. I know it's already out and a lot of people know the song since it is Ariana Grande but I had to share the song. I never thought I'd say this but I'm loving Ariana's new album. I love the sensual beat and the way Ariana's voice seduces you to loving her. Hahaha! I know, I sounded weird but it's true!

This song is such a baby making song. When I first heard it, I instantly thought, wow... this is kinda turning me on. Hahahaha! Shoot. Scratch what I just said. I'll stop blabbering and just let you enjoy the song. xx


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...