Thursday, May 19, 2016

Where Are You, RA?

I'm writing this post right now as I take a small break from packing my clothes for the weekend I'll be spending with my parents in Bataan. We'll be going on a weekend trip to go around the city, climb Mt. Samat, and to visit the historical places in the city.

On our first night, we'll be staying in Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. This is something I'm really looking forward to since I've heard so much about it and have seen some photos that are just beyond beautiful. The Spanish influence in the architecture is a must see and I can't wait to put my camera into good use.

Photo from Las Casas' official website.





We'll also be staying in The Plaza Hotel Bataan, which is this old building that is just bursting with history and Spanish influence. I can't wait to go there tomorrow and experience the locale, the history, and the food (of course).

Photo of The Plaza Hotel Bataan courtesy of Philstar
I just wanted to do a quick update here since I haven't posted much. I'm also going to do a post of when I went to Laiya, Batangas with my parents during the Labor Day holiday. I'll keep you guys posted and hopefully, you'll like the content I'll be dishing out here on my blog. I've got a lot of things lined up and I've been learning a lot of things in school lately so you might get to see some of that in the near future.


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...