Friday, May 20, 2016

Heritage and Peace

 Hello from Bataan!

I'm writing this post as we're resting here in our room at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. I am so happy to be staying here tonight. This place is beyond what I expected and I have no regrets whatsoever in coming here. We got here at around 10am and went on the morning tour of the resort. If you don't know much about Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, it's a heritage resort which boasts of it's beautiful restored houses from all over the Philippines that could be dated back up to the 1700s. Could you imagine the amount of time and effort the owner of this resort had put just to preserve these ancestral houses?

We took a tour of the place and our guide was a wonderful lady with such wit and humour that our group she handled fell in love with her. She had some facts and tales about the houses we visited and I'm pretty sure history buffs would love this place. As for me, I fell in love with the intrinsic beauty that this place exudes. Almost every part of this resort is photo ready and you'll always find a place that'll look awesome as a backdrop for a film, a shoot, or an OOTD background. It's just gorgeous.



I'll be posting more photos on a separate post about Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. I'm telling you guys now, it's really worth it to stay here even for just a night.

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...