Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hello, Bataan!




Surprise! Surprise!

Yes, that's right. You're not seeing things. I am posting an outfit post! I know, I'm shocked as well. I don't know what's gotten into me. I've been posting like crazy these past few days. I think it's because of the good mood I'm in. How can I not be? I'm in a gorgeous place, with good food, and so much photo opportunities to help me practice my photography skills. I just love how this weekend had started.

If you haven't seen my previous posts, I'm in Bataan with my parents. We're going around and staying in Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar and then The Plaza Hotel. It's a heritage and relaxation type of weekend. I'm gonna do a separate post for the places I'm going this weekend and the food I'll be eating. I want to share to you guys not the other photos of this look but more of the struggle I had to endure to get this one shot.

My parents aren't the most detailed when it comes to taking photos. Truth be told, something like shooting an outfit post isn't something they're used to do. So, it was soooo hard to even get this one decent photo. I had to result to auto-focusing, non-aligned photos, and the most awkward composing. I'll show you guys what I meant.









Yes, I did have 4 location changes and opportunities to get an outfit shot. Yes, I know. I know. I think this is one of the things I hate about knowing how to take good photos. You take the greatest photos for other people but when it comes to your photos, they're either out of focus, composed wrong, cut off, or something along those lines. I love my parents and our family dynamics, I honestly do... But sometimes, I wish I had someone who knows hot to take outfit shots.

You can only go so far in teaching someone how to take photos where your clothes are focused, the lighting is good, and your whole outfit is actually in frame. Oh well, I guess I better cope. I mean, I still got that one good shot and maybe some barely passable ones. I'll make another post on the details of my outfit. So, do look out for that! xx

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...