Thursday, May 26, 2016

[Foodie Log] Pipino

Pipino is by far my favorite restaurant in the Maginhawa area, although they're actually located in Malingap St., because of their selection of vegan and vegetarian food. My parents and I always make it a point to visit the restaurant when we're in the area. I think no one can say no to a good muffin, cupcake, and cake especially if you won't feel guilty for all the additives and toxins you're gonna eat.

If you guys haven't been here before, let me tell you... You've missed out on a lot of good pastries. The restaurant has a lot to offer aside from pastries since they also offer vegan and vegetarian meals. Being an extension of Pino, a restaurant below Pipino that has a variety of bagnet recipes among other things, you're sure that the food there can deliver satisfaction. 



I have a lot of favorites here but I can't go without their chocolate cupcakes or anything chocolate in their menu. They use tablea or cocoa for their chocolate recipes so rather than too sweet food, you get a sort of bitter sweet combination that just makes you want to eat more. As I'm writing this right now, my mouth is already watering. Just thinking about their pastries make me want to go to Maginhawa later and buy a cupcake or two dozen. Hahaha!



Aside from the usual favorites, they also have flavors like green tea and blueberry. And you shouldn't forget the tropical must have flavor, coconut. If you haven't noticed yet, most of the coloring in their food are natural and a bit bland. That's because they don't use any artificial flavoring, coloring, or any of those stuff.

If you also notice in some of the photos where the descriptions of the pastries can be seen, they offer pastries with alternative ingredients. They also offer dairy free and egg free products so those that have special diets can still enjoy dessert goodness. I'm really happy my and my mom found this place through a group of foodies we've had the delight of meeting.


I really hope you guys will visit Pino and Pipino in Malingap St. It's usually busy due to the crowd it attracts in the Teacher's Village area. A lot of people, even from far places like Manila and further South, to just visit and try out their food. I'm not posting this because I'm paid to do it, or any of my Foodie Log posts in fact, but I just wanted to share to you guys a good place to eat. I really enjoy eating and I'm more than happy to share to you guys the places I find with good food.

I would love to hear from you guys if you visited Pino and Pipino. Give me a shoutout below in the comments section on what you think of the place. xx
Sign

1 comment:



  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...