Monday, May 23, 2016

FGMM: Lost Boy



Sometimes, you just need someone to be there for you whenever you feel like a lost child in this vast world we live in. When you've found that one person or that place where you find your center, where you find yourself finally flourish, and where you are finally filling into your potential. I think that's one of the most beautiful and worthwhile event in anyone's life.

I'm not sure if I've found that place yet but I know that I'm starting to find fellow lost boys (and girls) that are also looking for a special place we can all feel like home. I think, or hoping, that what I've found with my set of lost boys (and girls) will eventually turn into our very own Neverland. We'll someday find a place where we can live in a constructive manner.

I hope you guys enjoy this song! xx


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...