Monday, April 18, 2016

Stay Tonight ver. Summer/Spring

Let us start off the Summer with a post about it! If you're not living in a tropical country, you're probably enjoying the early days of spring or maybe even summer. If you're from a tropical country like me, you're probably swearing and sweating right now from the heat. Don't get me wrong, I love the sun especially when I'm in the beach but if you're just walking around your house but you're sweating like a faucet... that's a totally different story. So, I made a little outfit and home decor set to welcome the season.

I am in love with cami tops and the top I put here is a cami and a crop top, perfect for those hot summer days at home where you don't want to exert too much effort to lessen your chances of sweating. I partnered it off with a cute cotton short shorts with some frill design. I think that outfit embodies a "chill night at home in summer" vibe.


Have you guys ever worn fluffy slippers? I was skeptic once too. I thought wearing fluffy slippers at home, when you're living in a tropical country, would feel like my feet are in hell but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it out last year. I can't believe how comfortable and happy my feet were every time I went home and used them. I really recommend buying one. I promise you, your feet will thank you for the kindness.

Now, let me talk about the wonderful furniture and elements in this set that I used to match the "Summer vibe" of this post. If I could be a professional bum, I would do that in a heartbeat. I love staying at home, reading a good book, and/or watching the numerous series out there via Netflix or any other websites that let's you stream movies and series. So, it's very important to me to have a comfortable chair I can just lay back and have no worries whatsoever.

Some people might say that since Summer is here, we should have warm tones (yellow, orange, and red colors) in our wardrobes but I don't think that's necessarily true. I like to think that having cool tones around the house helps brighten and soothe your eyes from the heat. It helps your mind calm down and just relax.

So, are you guys going to stay in tonight and let the Summer night's breeze cool you? Or are you the type who likes to be active under the sun and just let it bake you till you're golden to perfection? Let me know what you think down at the comments section! xx


Cami crop top
790 PHP - choies.com


Skins shorts
1,535 PHP - nordstrom.com



Skagerak woven patio furniture
95,275 PHP - houseology.com


Pink accent pillow
835 PHP - avawilde.com


Metallic Designer Vintage Books Waiting On Martha
1,675 PHP - shopwaitingonmartha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...