Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Oh. Range.

Dear me.

It's been such a long time since I've posted a look in this blog. Actually, it's been a long time since I've properly posted in this blog, period. I'm going to try to pick up the slack and go back into fixing my life. I've been floundering these past few years and I might actually stick to my plans this time. I have a good support system behind me, I'm happy with my relationship with both my parents and my partner, and I'm close to achieving my college diploma.

I wanted to commemorate that through my blog. I've been really active in the past and I feel awful that I've let life hinder me from doing something I enjoy and love, which is writing for and interacting with you guys. I won't give much detail on this look because I'll be doing a Polyvore set to recreate or channel this look. I hope you'll enjoy that as much as I'll enjoy making it.

//

If you like/love the look, don't forget to hype! xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...