Monday, January 11, 2016

FGMM: Here

Hello loves,

I'm back for another Feel Good Music Monday, or from here on out will be called FGMM. I've been living under a rock lately so my music choices are outdated and indie at best. I wanted to share to you guys a song that I recently hear entitled, Here by Alessia Cara. I find the mood of this song to be soothing and yet full of perspective on what it feels like to be in a crowd for the sake of being "present" or just to be seen with the in crowd. 

A lot of people become a part of big groups that "live life to the fullest" or the "YOLO" and what-not. I have nothing against living life that way but is it really just about smoking weed, drinking, dancing, and all that teenage hype? I hope not. I like that this song gives contrast to the actions a person does under the pressure of their peers with what a person actually thinks about while doing those acts.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You can say no. You might be in a situation where you don't want to participate in their actions but just spend time with the people around you. And I think that's what this song is all about. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I might be totally misinterpreting the song.



(link for the official music video version)


So yeah, I hope you guys like the song.
Tell me how you've interpreted the song or
what you think about it in general.
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...