Sunday, March 13, 2016

Boheme? Maybe not.

It's getting closer and closer to the season of wavy clothes, short shorts, and tank tops. I wanted to make an outfit set post for you guys that are still in for a bit of cold weather but are thinking of showing the Summer vibes in your outfits. I partnered a flowing and billowy dress that just screams Boho chic. However, I partnered the dress with structured pieces to counteract the feel of the whole outfit.

As you can see, I partnered tights that give an impression of having garters on instead of settling for plain black tights. I matched the tights with the clutch which has a gorgeous grid line design. This brings structure to the look and yet it doesn't venture out to the dress' bohemian vibe. Of course, what bohemian outfit would be complete without a cute hat that matches well with the concept of the bag and the tights.

Finally, I wanted to use color blocked shoes as a point of interest and contrast. It can become the main point of the outfit or something that won't make the outfit bland. I think a pop of color in one place or another never hurts. Then, I just finished of the look with a subtle gold with black accented wrist watch that comes with multi-layered bracelets.

What do you think of the outfit? Like it? Hate it?
Let me know down at the comments or like my set on Polyvore!


Boheme? Maybe not.


3 4 sleeve dress
1,695 PHP - choies.com


ASOS opaque tight
845 PHP - asos.com


Pointed toe pumps
2,630 PHP - shoespie.com


The cARTel white handbag
12,230 PHP - farfetch.com


Style Co gold jewelry
1,645 PHP - macys.com


Forever 21 fedora hat
1,075 PHP - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...