Monday, May 25, 2015

Feel Good Music Monday


Hello dears! I haven't been online for a long time. I'm a bad blogger, I know. I've missed you guys and I'm thinking of going back to blogging or at least I'll try harder this time. I just wanted to share with you guys this music video from Jessie Ware. It's the music video of the song Say You Love Me from her album Tough Love.

I love her voice and how simple the music video was shot. I could go on and on about how I love her, but I won't. I'll let this video and her song speak for her. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Cheers! xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is the first time i've heard of this song from your blog, Thank you for sharing and keep on blogging! :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...