Thursday, November 20, 2014

Taking Things Slow

I haven't been posting here anymore and as much as I would love to keep on posting daily, I just can't seem to find the inspiration and drive to make sensible posts. I'm gonna post this little photo to show you guys how out-dated my blog is right now. I'm thinking of reworking everything. If you're still with me up 'till now, thank you so much. I really appreciate that you guys still believe in me and my blog.

I'll be publishing a food, travel, and a life update soon. I just need to refocus on some things and eventually be better by the end of the year. If you guys are wondering, I am happy. I'm dating someone and we're almost gonna hit another milestone. Things could be better in my life, but I'm not complaining. Seriously, I feel blessed and good about myself. I haven't felt like this in a very long time. So, cheers to more days and moments like these. I hope you guys are doing well. If you're not, send me an e-mail or leave a message in the chatbox. I'd love to hear from you guys. Again, thanks for all the support. xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...