Saturday, November 22, 2014

[Foodie Log] Ling Nam - Binondo

Binondo, in my opinion, is one of my favorite places to have a food trip in Manila. Being a lover of Asian food, specifically Chinese and Japanese cuisines, Binondo is like a haven to me. My parents and family friends often plan food trips in the area. This will be my first post of the last time I visited Binondo with my mom and our foodie friends.



Our first stop was at Ling Nam Wanton Parlor & Noodle Factory in T. Alonzo St., which I believe was they're flagship store. Like many old restaurants in Manila, Ling Nam started out as a small restaurant that grew, and grew, and grew some more to what it is now today with 6 branches in the Metro and 1 in Cebu.

What I ordered that day was their beef wanton noodles and of course, Ling Nam's famous siomai.



I think one of the many things that I absolutely love about Ling Nam is their mouthwatering siomai. Even if their siomais are a bit more expensive than the siomais sold in mall stalls, they are bigger and much more satisfying. I am not kidding you guys when I say that they are very filling and tasty. If you're a dimsum lover, I'm sure you'll love Ling Nam's siomai.



Here's all that we ate that day.
Beef Wanton Noodles
Chicken Noodle
Chicken Noodle


Ling Nam Wanton Parlor
616 T. Alonzo St., Sta Cruz, Manila
Tel No: (632) 733.5231 / 733.5234
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...