Thursday, September 05, 2013

[SP] Gaga Over Gowns

Hello dears! Finals is finally done and I am excited to have a very long weekend since if you know my school, we don't have a term break. We'll be back to school this coming September 9, so I'm gonna make the most out of this 4-day term break. Hahaha!

Mermaid Sheath/Column Halter Chapel Train Satin Tulle Wedding Dress With Lace

I've been stalking around the internet and I found a lot of couples getting married in the past months. It got me thinking on how I wanted my wedding to look like and came upon an online wedding gown store called DressFirst. I was totally enamored with their wedding gowns. So, I did a little window shopping in their website and I wanted to share to you guys what I've found. I hope I'll be able to help those bride-to-bes out there.

I'm actually very particular with the types of gowns that I want for my own wedding. I'm just going to show you guys the ones that have caught my eye and the ones that I think are just wonderful. I know some of my readers out there are in a point in their life where they've found their life partner and are in a point where they're ready for the next chapter. So, I hope you guys appreciate this and you'll enjoy looking at the gowns as much as I do.

A-Line/Princess Halter Chapel Train Satin Tulle Wedding Dress With Lace Beadwork

I think you guys will notice that I am very fond of lace accentuated dresses that have long tails. I like how dramatic and pretty it looks. It makes me feel like I'm the center of attention, which brides are during weddings. I also like voluminous gowns since it makes me think of princesses and beauty. I just like it.

Sheath/Column Sweetheart Court Train Chiffon Lace Wedding Dress With Beadwork

I also found wedding dresses that are not so traditional due to the colored details like the photo above. I kind of like how sexy it looks and how edgy it makes the bride look. Of course, a good solid train made all of it perfect to my eyes so I really loved it. I think I'll end my post here since it does look like I'm enjoying myself too much with my window shopping.

For those of you who are wondering why I suddenly posted about wedding dresses... No, I'm not getting married or have had any thoughts on getting married any time soon. I'm just like any other girl that dreams about her wedding day every now and then. Even if that meant not seeing your husband to be. We've all done that right?


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...