Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stellar Perfomance


It Will Rain [Live Perfomance @ The X Factor USA]
by Bruno Mars

Hello loves! I just wanted to drop this here since I really think you'll appreciate Bruno Mars' performance in this show. I'll admit, I was utterly amazed and awed by his charisma. I'm not really a huge Bruno Mars fan but I do love his music, his story, and how he puts himself out there for the world to take in. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I have. I'm pretty sure he can melt your heart out with this one. Cheers!

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...