Sunday, July 21, 2013

[Foodie Log] Ramen X

Hello dears! I haven't been blogging much and my usual posts are more of the sale alerts and what-not but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm very much alive and still kicking. As a way of saying sorry, I'd like to share to you guys this place that me and my parents went to last month. Yes, I know, long overdue but still... better late than never. ;)

Ramen X is a Japanese inspired restaurant that boasts of a wide array of ramen noodle dishes. Being a foodie, and a big Japanese food lover, I really wanted to try the restaurant out. I was lucky that my parents wanted to try the restaurant as well. Basta libre ng parents, okay. Hahaha!

I really like the interior design of the shop and the over-all look. It was really spacious and clean, very Japanese aesthetic. I liked their wall decorations and the amount of space the restaurant has for the cashier and the tables. I also liked how the tables were set, but I'm not sure if I'll have the same opinion once the place is full or if there are a lot of customers. Still, I liked it.


For those of you who are wondering, Ramen X is sort of like a fast food restaurant since you have to order at the cashier and their menu is on the wall but the taste of their food are not like most fast food restaurants or those ramen shops where you know that it's not that good. If I were to compare it to a restaurant, I think you can say it's like Karate Kid or Tokyo Tokyo but a little bit better.

Why you might ask?


My answer is that. Their serving is really, really, big. It's certainly worth the amount of money you're paying. It's not really that expensive but it's not cheap as well. I think, if I can remember properly, it's around 150-200 pesos. I think those that don't eat a lot can actually share their one order serving. I think this is one of the reasons why I like Ramen X. Serving is big, taste is better than most, ambiance is also good.

Just a photo to let you guys see how big the bowl is and how full.
If I were to give this a rating, I'd give it a 3.5 to a 4.0 stars out of 5 stars. It's a good place. I would recommend trying it there. If you do try it there, give me a little feed back or if you're a blogger as well, send me the link! I'd love to know and see what you guys think.



---------------------------
PS. This was not sponsored or paid for in any way
by the establishment featured in this post.
It is purely a review made by the myself.

xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop
© All photos were taken via Samsung Galaxy Note 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...