Thursday, January 03, 2013

Seoul Garden: Bibimbap


Hello loves! I've been using my holiday break/term break quite well. I'm really sorry for my inactivity in this blog. I owe you guys a lot especially my old readers. I'm going to make things right. I promise. Please, just trust me on this. I know I've been spouting promises here and there, but I assure you that I'll do it this month. Nothing's holding me back anymore. I'm really sorry for letting my blog get dull this holiday season.

Anywho, I just wanted to share to you guys something that makes me have a love/hate relationship with food. As you know from my older post about Seoul Garden, I am in love with their food. We always eat at their buffet and love their selection of bibimbaps. If you're not familiar with bibimpap, I guess the easiest way to describe it is that it's like paella but served in a hotpot sort of bowl. I'll stop blabbering and just show it to you guys.



You can choose 2 different mixes in your bibimbap at Seoul Garden. They actually have 3 different bibimbaps but you can only order the Vegetable bibimbap if you're availing their buffet meal. The ala carte bibimbaps are Beef Bibimbap and Seafood Bibimbap. My favorite, aside from the vegetable bibimbap, is the seafood bibimbap. I just like it.

If you're wondering how much the price of one order of bibimbap, it's around 180 pesos I think. I'm not quite sure but I do know it's not more that 200 pesos. I would never order something, without my mum accompanying me, that's worth more than 200 pesos when it comes to food. Hahaha!



The seafood bibimbap has shrimp, crab meat sticks, kimchi, stir-fried beansprouts, vegetables, and a raw egg. If you're familiar with sisig hotplates then don't be shocked that there's a raw egg there. Just think of bibimbap and sisig has the same feel since they're both on sizzling wares. The bibimbap meal in itself includes the bibimbap, miso soup, and a dessert of your choice. I'm not sure if the drinks are included or not though.






xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...