Saturday, January 12, 2013

[OOTD] You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime



Hello lovies! Classes are back and I am more than ecstatic to be back to school, although I think it's for all the wrong reasons. Hahaha! I'm posting another stock outfit post that I was supposed to post on an earlier date. Oh well. This is actually a very simple outfit and I wore this on my mum's birthday, which I posted a few days ago.

I'm warning you guys now, the backdrop of my photos in this post is really messy. Hahaha! I didn't want to go outside so I just took photos in our living room. So, forgive me. I cannot promise you I won't do it again but... yeah. No buts. I'll just get on with the outfit post.


Blabber, blabber. Chatter, chatter.


I didn't know what came over me when I decided to look decent even though I'm not going outside our house. This is a little known fact but I look like shit whenever I'm in my comfort zone. No, wait, I'm shittier when I'm in my comfort zone. Hahaha! It was fun to look nice once in a while though especially when we have guests/relatives coming to our house.



WHAT I WORE: Crochet Top (Supre), Shorts (Folded & Hung), Black Inner Garment (Bazaar)

I am in love with this crochet top that my aunt from Australia gave me when she visited us last November. I think he bought around 4 pieces but in different colors. Hahaha! Yes, if you're wondering, that's her thing. She buys a piece in different colors and sometimes in different sizes. It's crazy but I can see the rationality behind it. Are you like that as well or are you the type that picks only one piece even though you really want more?

If money was not a problem, I would probably do the same thing since it's better to have a variety of your favorite pieces than a multitude of pieces you rarely use and wish you didn't buy. It's just not worth it. Also, don't you just hate it when you're going to buy your another piece of your favorite clothes and find out that it's no longer in stock or it's already sold out. I just hate that feeling. Absolutely the worst.



Such a weird pose.






Not gonna blabber. Renee's out, yo!
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...