Tuesday, January 15, 2013

[OOTD] We're Never Ever Getting Back Together



Hello lovelies! I'm back with another outfit post from my outfit photo stock. I think I'm almost done with all my outfit posts but do not fret, I promise to make new ones soon. I do hope that you guys are even relatively interested in what I say. Anywho. I'm going to show you guys the outfit I wore on Christmas day. My outfit may seem too hot for you but I swear that it isn't that hot. 

I don't know if you guys have the same tradition as I do but, ever since I was a young girl my mum had always told me that whenever it's Christmas time we need to wear something red. I guess as I grew up, I have remembered that and I always decide to wear something red whenever it's December 25.



I wanted to show you guys my very simple and light make-up before I get on with the actual outfit post. If you're a constant reader then you'd know that I'm falling in love with cat-eye inspired make-up. I'm sporting it again in this look as well as some light blush and an even lighter jewel tone lipstick. I'm not really someone who puts make-up on a regular basis but I do enjoy learning how to put on make-up.

I can give you guys a quick tip.
Every time you apply blush on your face, remember to apply it in all key points of your face and not just your cheeks. Applying a bit of blush on your jawline, nose bridge and forehead will lessen the abruptness or the focus on your cheek blush. It would look more natural and more spread out. Don't over apply though. Dip, blow, and then apply.



WHAT I WORE: Knit Jumper (Romwe), Shorts (Liz Claiborne Pants), Wedge (Parisian),
Watch (Casio), Bracelets (Greenhills), Necklace (Bazaar) 

The thing about this red jumper is that I am absolutely in love with it. I know that the Philippines is a tropical country and it's very likely that I won't be able to wear this often but when I saw it on Romwe's website, I just had to. I just couldn't help myself, I think I'm compulsive with things that I want. I've been telling myself that I'm going to regret buying this one day and I'm happy to say, I haven't regretted it yet.

I'm very thankful to the weather that the Philippines have this past few days. If you're not from the Philippines, imagine spring or fall period. The temperature's not too hot nor is it too cold, the sun is still shining but the wind's breeze is cool. Isn't that just perfect?



Here's a close-up of my accessories. I'm getting a bit fed up with them so, I think I might buy new ones soon. I'm already lurking and sweeping some online sites where I can buy great (and cheap) quality pieces. If you guys know a place where I can buy great accessories, or you own a shop, do let me know. I'd love to get acquainted. xx



I think I'll end my blog post here.
Thanks loves, see you on the next post!
Bisous!



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...