Friday, January 04, 2013

[OOTD] Take My Breath Away



Hello loves! I woke up unexpectedly way too early today so I decided to make an outfit post. I have tons of outfit posts to make since I had been taking OOTD photos a lot these past few months. Forgive me if I didn't share it to you guys. I was just that lazy. I wore the outfit above last month, December, around mid-month. I was thinking of something formal but still casual. Do you think I pulled it off?

I don't know why but I'm liking skirts more and more. I find myself wanting for new skirts or opting to wear skirts rather than shorts or pants. It's comfortable, breezy, and very easy to wear. I think it's perfect for lazy days. It has some disadvantages though, such as not being able to sit on the floor. But, as you can see, I'm very resourceful and I still sat on the floor. Hahaha!


WHAT I WORE: Versace Polo (Top), Marks & Spencer (Skirt), Parisian (Shoes), Casio (Watch)


Would you believe me if I told you that my shoes are more expensive than skirt and top? Yes. It's true. I paid for my shoes more than my top and skirt. I am not shitting you. Here's the reason why...

I bought my Versace top in a thrift shop in Cubao and it cost me no more than 200 pesos. Super cheap, right? When I saw it on the racks, I just knew I had to buy it. The color is wonderful, the fit is perfect for my style, and not to mention it's quality cloth. As for my skirt, even if it's Marks & Spencer, I didn't pay even one cent for it. Yep, I got it for free. I really have to thank my aunt for letting me have some of her clothes. I think the quote, one man's trash is another man's treasure, greatly applies with this one.


First, forgive me for my hideous feet. Anyway... As for my shoes, or sandals, I bought it for 999 pesos in Parisian, SM North Edsa. I love flatforms since it's very easy to use, comfy, and it doesn't make me want to chop my feet off after a long day. Imagine, I can run with these babies. Hahaha! It's just that comfy. I think the appeal with flatforms is that it caters to the lazy fashion loving people, like myself. I'm not ecstatic to wear heels, even though I love them, but I still wear it since it makes me look taller and it makes my legs look toned and sexy.

Flatforms though are just comfy buggers that give you additional height without the pain heels give after wearing them. I think my bias for the color red is slightly showing in this post. I'm subconsciously buying things that are red. I swear to you. It's sort of bizarre and amusing, in a way. Hahaha! What's your opinion on flatforms? Yay or Nay?




I'm kind of getting bored with my hand accessories. I think it's time to buy new ones but I'm still thinking. I'm kind of a prude. I dislike spending money on things that are too expensive for what they're really worth. But I don't know. We'll see if I'll be able to buy some new wrist poppers. Oh and have you seen my watch? I love how simple, functional and stylish it is. Thanks mum for buying me a watch in HK.

I think I'll end my post here.
I just want to give credit to Jai Reyes and Anna Pacson
for taking the photos in this post.



All photos taken via Canon 60D

xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. I love your wedges! Love the outfit also! <3 I wish I could also buy new had accessories my outfits are getting boring too because I don't have much accessories to choose from -.- Anyway nice post as usual! :) Take care renee!

    NEW POST UP: Blog Updates, Life Updates and New year's resolutions/goals http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-chapter-of-365-opportunity.html

    Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flatforms! I'm getting hooked on that style ever since I got one. Yours so nice I love anything red. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...