Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My Mum's Big Five-Oh



Hello lovelies! I wanted to share to you guys my mum's milestone. She has reached 50 years old last December 09, 2012. It was a small gathering of relatives and close family friends. My mum, being a practical and lazy woman, opted to order some food for her guests. It was not much but it was a great way to reconnect and have a small get together with our relatives, as well as friends. My step-dad even sent my mum 50 roses, 10 of which were pink roses. Mind you, he's in Brazil right now and he had ordered this piece while he's in Brazil. Sweet right? Very teeny bopper-ish but still, quite sweet.



I think 50's a big number. I'm very happy for and grateful to my mother. Without her, I wouldn't be here sharing to you guys. I have to admit though, I'm not her ideal daughter but I am trying to amend for my mistakes. I wished, or still wish, for her to stay healthy and strong. I hope that she'll live 10-30 more years. I know that's short but my mum said that she'd rather die in her mid-60s or early 70s than be bedridden and sickly. I guess she does have some point.
This is the small handa my mum ordered for her guests. I love this catering services and I don't think my mum and I will ever be the same after she ordered from this caterer one fine night to place our New Year's Eve order. It was just wonderful there.






I think I'll end my post here. 
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...