Hey dearies! I saw a message on the chatbox asking how to download the PDF file in this post and decided to make a short tutorial so that those who have the same question would know what to do. Okay.
- Click the link which will re-direct you to the Google Docs folder;
- No need to sign in or what-not, just click on the book you'd like to download;
- It will either open on a new tab or on the same tab;
- On the document's menu bar (upper left part) you will see a printer button
- Beside the print button is the download button, the arrow pointing downwards.
- VIOLA! You have the file! Just repeat for the other books.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to message me on the chatbox or my email address. If you still can't download the files, message me and I'll give it to you via email. This post goes out to Renea who asked the question. I hope I've helped you! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop