Friday, January 04, 2013

Holiday 2012: Hello Kitty Town



Hello loves! I think most of us know who these feline friends are in the photo above. I don't think I need to tell you guys who Hello Kitty is since I'm pretty sure you had loved Hello Kitty once. Don't try to deny it. I know we've all been there, even if you're a guy. I know you loved Hello Kitty or one of the friends she had in her town. I will admit, I love Hello Kitty.

Actually, I love Hello Kitty, My Melody, Kerokerokeropi and their whole crew. I was really happy when I saw the events center in SM North Edsa-The Block had a Hello Kitty Town setup. It was Christmas themed and truly lovely. Even if I still had classes and exams to stress about, I felt like it was really Christmas. I just loved it. Okay, before I get carried away I need to warn you guys that this post will be a very photo heavy post. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!


The town was split up into 4 houses, an arch, and during the later days they even had cars that has Hello Kitty interior and exterior designs. It was totally girly, totally not me, and totally awesome. I loved it! Hahaha! I just have this weak spot for Hello Kitty. It's so bizarre. After the jump, you'll see the different houses, the details, and what-not. Hope you'll like it loves! xx

These are the uberly cute houses or building in Hello Kitty Town. I was actually really shocked since they made such tall houses and even got life size Hello Kitty stuff toys to compliment the whole town. They had even put Christmas trees, garlands, and cakes to some of the houses. It was just a pleasure to see.



I love the fact that every house had a specific theme and it also had unique traits to it. It also had a lot of details which I really appreciate. Here, take a look.




This is my favorite part of the town, the cakes. Hahaha! It looked delicious, creative, and totally cute.



That's it for now! xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. I love hello kitty! I collect hello kitty stuff :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...