Wednesday, January 09, 2013

[5Min Lit] Clouded


I stare at your eyes but don't know what you see.
I see my reflection but is it really me that you see?
Flowering words, hopeful whispers and tantalizing stares,
What is all of this for, really?

I am not yours, you are not mine
But in a cold world of sick passersby,
You and I is all we've got to survive.
You are not mine, but I am yours now.

Stop. Don't look. I understand.
This is not the game you want to play.
I do not want to play your games.
All of this is clouded, too clouded.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. that is such a wonderful poem. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...