Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sweet Hearts

Hello loves! I wanted to try something new with my blog so I decided to try some sartorial. I found my classmate's outfit really cute and it made me want to share it to you guys. She looked so sweet and romantic that it made me want to take photos of her. It was purely out of impulse. It's my first time to do a sartorial post, so don't be harsh.
Janina Miranda | 19 | AB-CDA | DLS-CSB

What I love about her outfit is the detail on her dress. At first, I thought they were just simple polka dots but to my delight they were cute little hearts. It was really cute. I thought she look so romantic and just waiting for her prince charming to come sweep her off her feet. The dress also had mild ruffles positioned on her neckline that made the outfit even more romantic. She looked really innocent, feminine and very very romantic.


I think one of the things I like about her outfit is that it's very modest yet very feminine. It make you know that she's a woman worth respecting. I know you guys would probably say that her outfit may not be that great or whatever but I really believe she pulled it off. She partnered the dress with a cute white blazer since classrooms in our school can really turn you into a popsicle. The blazer added more character to her outfit without veering out of the general feel of the look.


I'm flat shoes lover but I'm slowly being introduced to heels and the wonders it could bring to a girl's legs. However, I know that wearing heels in school is impractical especially if you're rushing from one building to another or going up a flight of stairs since the elevator's overcrowded. So, I really like how Janina paired this lovely outfit with black flats. It just all came together. She kept the "romantic" feel of the look and it also made her look like a down-to-earth girl, which she is if you were even wondering.


I think I'll end my post here and leave you guys this last photo of Janina with her full outfit. I hope you liked this little post of mine and I know... It's something entirely new to me and I'm not sure if I did a good job. I hope I justified her look and somewhat entertained you guys. Thanks again! xx


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely dress! I don't know if it's just me but I can also see that the pattern are also black hearts! Amaaaaaaaaaaaazzing haha! Nice post renee! <3

    NEW POST: DAY ELEVEN TO FIFTEEN PHOTOS & UPDATES! http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-day-eleven-to-fifteen.html

    -Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...