Sunday, December 02, 2012

[OOTD] Muertos



Hey loves, if you've seen my previous post then I'm pretty sure you know the gist of this look. I just wanted to show you guys my whole look and the story of my day. I know, it is a late post but hey... At least I posted it. Hahaha! But seriously, forgive me for my laziness.

Manila is having such a gorgeous weather these past few months that I've been able to pull off wearing jumpers, sweaters and that whole winter-esque type of clothes every day without that much sweat. So, all in all, that's a good sign for me.

I fell in love with this jumper the first time I saw it. It's from a thrift store and I bought it for around 100-200pesos (5 USD more or less). It was supposed to be part of my online shop's collection but since that has gone down the drain, I kept it for myself. I'm actually thinking of continuing my online shop and try to make it more consistent and reliable but... that's not for now.

Oh how I love thy print/design. I am in love with skulls, gore and all that jazz rock and roll is sprouting. I'm not an all out rock and roller but I do tend to like rock more. The print just screams to me, makes me want to love it. You know? Hahaha! Or maybe I'm just crazy.

As for my accessories, I toned it down and made sure to wear pieces that stand out but doesn't steer away from the design of my jumper. Hence, I didn't wear a necklace and wore minimal earrings, rings, and bracelets. Don't you just love those red spike earrings? They're gorgeous, right?

You can hype my look on lookbook, just click on the hype button seen above!
Ciao for now my lovely lovely readers, bisous~



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...