Sunday, December 16, 2012

Now, We Wait

Hey loves, I have been really busy these past few weeks since it was Finals season and I had tones of homework/plates to do. As usual, I was cramming like there's no tomorrow. But, all of that is done now. I'm officially on my term break and I'll be back to school on Jan. 7. I promise you loves that I'll be more active in the coming days and I'll be able to post the content that I should have posted a few weeks ago.


I also wanted to share to you guys my frustration right now. I'm still waiting for my other grades to be posted on our school website and I'm already dying to know what my other grades would be. I'm also quite devastated with one of my grades since it ruined my dream of being a dean's list student this term and receiving a certificate next term. It's very frustrating, at the same time heartbreaking since I really wanted to redeem myself this term. I'm not sure what I'll do next but I might talk to my professor and try to pull my grade up.

I'm really anxious to know my other grades. Hopefully, all of them would be better than my DYNAREL grades. I am really not one of those religious types. Oh well. How have you loves been doing? Are you having your finals this week or are you in your term break as well? I'd love to know. Comment down below, yeah?
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...