Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Reads

Hello loves! It's me again. As I've said on my previous post, I'm officially on my term break and I don't want to bum around that much. So, I decided to give in to the pressures of society and start reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Truth is, the only reason I'm going to read the books (yes, I'm planning to read all of them) is because of Matt Bomer who was rumored to play Christian Grey in the movie. It's not final but I do want to see what he'll be doing in the movie.

I mean, what functioning woman would not want to see Matt Bomer do some kinky stuff right? Hahaha! I heard from my friends that Fifty Shades of Grey and the books that follow it are rather explicit. I cannot wait to see how explicit it can get. Hahaha! Is it really that kinky or are majority of the people I know who have read it are simply weak? Let me know what you think of the book! Excite me. :)


P.S. If you want a copy of a PDF/EBook copy,
comment down below your email and I'll send it to you. xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...