Saturday, December 08, 2012

BTM Featured Blogger Search




Hello loves! I just wanted to drop by and leave a little announcement. If you guys don't know, I have a featured blogger segment here in OFL. 

A few months back, I featured a lovely Vietnamese blogger who she grew up and lives in Australia, by the name of Jessica Tuong. I love her style, personality and her gorgeous legs. If you want to see the post, you can just click here.

Now, I'm back to searching for bloggers out there that has style, personality, and that something special that will make me, and you, fall in love with them. If you know someone, located in the Philippines or abroad, who deserves to be featured then suggest them down below or send me an e-mail!




xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...