Friday, November 02, 2012

Vintage Hand-me-down

Hey dears, even if I told you guys that I didn't want to post anything on my blog... I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to share this awesome boots that my mum owned since 1996. I was basically 3 years old when she had this awesome shoes. I can't even imagine the amount of care she gave these shoes just to maintain it like it was bought a few months ago. I am totally in love with these boots.


That's a little photo of my mum's lovely boots. Gorgeous, isn't she? I'm thinking of making an outfit post with this one but I just haven't had the time or the camera to make an outfit post. I have a little handicap with the camera I'm using. I really wish I have my own camera right now. Seriously.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...