Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sweet Bliss at Diamond Hotel

Hello loves, it has been a while since I posted here on my blog. I'm really sorry for the in and out hiatus. I'm just in one of those moods. I'm not giving up on blogging, nor am I pushing it aside for a greater cause or what-not, I'm just really lazy these days. I spend most of my time with games, sleep, and my projects in school. I'll be able to share my school projects and drawings soon. Hopefully, you won't judge me but would become my very own constructive critics.

Back to the topic, a few weeks ago my mum and I had a little food trip with some of our friends around Taft Ave. and I'm really happy with the trip. Who says I need to go far just to taste awesome food? Right? For my DLSU/Taft readers, you're going to love my series of posts regarding this little food trip. I'll be posting the Diamond Hotel leg of the trip since it's the non-student friendly part of our trip. I really have to thank my mum for taking me to these food trips. In general, my mum lets me experience so many things that I don't think I would've or should have experienced for my age.





Look at those lovely cakes! Aren't they simply delectable? It was actually my first time to eat in Diamond Hotel's cafe. So far, it was a really good experience. I like the ambiance, the staff, and don't even get me started with their cakes. It's different yet familiar. Do you know what I mean? If you want to try out Diamond Hotel's wide array of cakes, I suggest you bring someone with you so that you can share the cake. Just like what we did with our cake selections.
If you guys didn't know it yet, I'm a big cheesecake lover. I just can't say no to a slice of cheesecake. I think it's one of my weaknesses. I just can't stop myself from taking a bite and groaning with sweet smooth bliss. Wherever I may go, I always make sure that I eat 2 things if it's available: cheesecake or red velvet. That's it. Those two are my guilty pleasures, along with some other stuff.
But I think Diamond Hotel's ensaymada was the true blockbuster hit here. It literally melts in your mouth and you will taste a little bit of candy cloud goodness. I swear to you guys, Diamond Hotel's ensaymada is *shoots imaginary gun on my head* mind blowing. It's orgasmic. I think I died, went to heaven, then came back down to earth again. It was seriously that good. So, I really recommend it to you guys.
I think I'll end this post here 'cos I'm getting hungry. Hopefully, I made you guys hungry as well. Bye for now! xx
All photos were taken via Samsung Galaxy Note
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...