Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Studio Light Shoot Experience


How awesome is this! First, I would really love to thank my friend, Anna Pacson, for taking these lovely photos and for letting me tag along her photography class shoot. I really, sort of, regret not taking photography class this term but I'll be patient and wait 'till next term when I finally have my own camera. It was my first time to do a "studio shoot" with the lights and all. I have to say, it's a great way to boost a persons ego. The photos looks amazing, don't you think so too?



You could say that I was really happy with the shoot. I am in love with a 50mm lens and I can't wait to get my hands on one. I've already planned on saving money to buy one for myself. So, just a few more months. I'm getting really giddy.


You guys know that I'm a frustrated model wannabe so, I indulged.
What do you think of the photos? Lovely right?


Thanks again to Anna Pacson for taking these photos and letting me be your model for this plate. xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...