Friday, November 02, 2012

Blog Revamp

Hey loves, I'm thinking of doing a blog revamp. I'm not sure what design I'll use but I think I'm going to go for a bohemian feel to it or something organic. Hopefully, I'll have time to make my own designs and maybe even draw some of my sidebar what-not. I'm not going to make this short since I'm not really in the mood to make a blog post.


Just a little update on my life, I'm currently having a long weekend because we're celebrating the day of the dead here in the Philippines. I'm really thankful for this since we've just finished our midterm exams in school. It was okay and I'm really happy that my grades were decent enough. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep those grades up. Yes, I need to post my grades here because I'm very proud of them. I think this is a good start for me. Hopefully, I'll be able to maintain this until I graduate or maybe even have a higher grade. Anyway, that's that. How have you guys been?

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...