Friday, November 09, 2012

Accentuating Your Curves

Hey loves, let me just talk about something really important for me as a curvy lady. I'm sure most women who are curvy have a problem when it comes to finding the perfect shapewear. I really find it troubling that most brands do not offer sizes that are compatible to a plus size woman. I've read a lot of tips to buy shapewear online and I want to try it out here in the Philippines but I can't. There aren't many brands to choose from and most of them are really expensive.

I actually research a lot about shapewear since I know that it helps women feel great about themselves without altering their looks through surgical means. I've never really given a thought on surgical procedures to make me look thinner but I'm really eyeing some items online that could make me look good without the pain. I saw a compression garment from Annette that would definitely make me really confident with myself since I won't have to worry about those muffin tops, if you know what I mean?

I really think shapewears are honest to goodness glories from God. They're like the perfect underwear for those parties that you just want to impress everyone or maybe during a reunion where you want to knock out those bullies or an ex-boyfriend that has tormented you. I dunno. What are your thoughts on shapewear?
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Assets by Spanx is a good brand, my mum recently bought control top shorts to go with her skintight dresses... more to control panty lines than anything, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...