Friday, November 30, 2012

A Girls Dream?

Let's Get Married

Girls have always dreamed about their perfect wedding. They've played with their toys and role played with their friends how their wedding would be like. As those girls grow up, their dreams didn't fade away but more of, intensified. From the gowns, the themes, the groom... everything. Believe me when I say, all girls dream of their perfect wedding.

I think even I, a self-confessed non-girly girl, have dreamed of what my wedding would look like in the future. I've dreamed of the place, the perfect dress, and even the groom. I know there are a lot of things a wedding needs to be perfect like knowing how to choose the right dress, who'll be the bridesmaid, or if you'll get chocolate of vanilla for your cake. It's a tedious yet rewarding task all resulting in that moment where you walk down the aisle and see the man you love waiting for you at the end. It's just perfect.

I have actually looked at some of the wedding dresses before and I believe that Alfred Sung brides maid dresses are divine. Of course I would have loved a Monique Lhuillier dress or a Vera Wang dress but I can't dream that big. Even I know the limitations of my pocket, unless my husband-to-be would not mind splurging for the wedding, then I'm fine with any white dress that fits well, looks good, and makes me feel like a billion bucks.

I actually don't know why I'm thinking or writing about weddings right now but I just felt like it. Maybe it's the cold weather that makes me want to have someone beside me or maybe it's the fact that I just watched a rather cheesy wedding that was broadcasting here in the Philippines. Anyway, I'll end my post here. xx 
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...