Tuesday, October 02, 2012

SiHae in Manila Part II

As promised, I'm giving you loves the photos from the event. You've seen the other shots and now, you'll see the closer shots or the cropped shots from the event. I do hope you'll like them and I really tried taking photos of them as much as possible. Thank you Canon for making such powerful cameras like the G9 and it's other family like the G12. You made my life wonderful.

I don't know about you guys but after I saw them in person, I love Donghae more than Siwon. At first, my feelings for Donghae were so-so but after I saw them in person... I can tell you now without a doubt, I like Donghae more than Siwon. Siwon might be their front man 'cause he looks like an actor but Donghae's the real deal. He has charisma oozing out of his tiny pores. Hahahaha!

Such broad and muscular shoulders. I can't help myself... I. Must. Fan. Girl. 


 I won't lie though. Siwon is a god. It's like he went down from his place in the heavens and decided to be a singer/actor/celebrity. In my opinion though, he's too perfect for me. He's too unattainable. Not that I'm saying Donghae's attainable but... Oh you get what I mean!

And, I'll end this post here. I hope you fan girls out there liked this post.


Your fellow fan girl, Renee, signing out! xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. SIWON-OPPA! ♥
    lucky girl Antonette
    even if you like Donghae more now.. hahaha
    Still biasing Siwon. just coz I never met him in person. HAHA
    (too lazy to type in with the correct grammar and stuff, excuse me i'm fangirling.)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...