Tuesday, October 02, 2012

SiHae in Manila {08.15.2012}

Hello lovies! I still have tons of back post to do and this is one of them. I'm getting into the whole Korean scene and I am hooked. I was into KDramas way way back and now I'm getting into the whole KPop thing that's so big at the moment. I really have to admit that I'm partially crazy because of them. I'm telling you all his because as you can guess, this post is about Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae of Super Junior coming to Manila courtesy of Bench.

I was lucky enough to get a good spot that lets me take photos of them. No, I wasn't up front nor was I on the ground floor. I was actually on the second floor, right smack at the middle with the other unfortunate fans that came in late. I'm a fan but not a die hard fan, not yet at least. I remember people saying that at 7am they were already waiting outside the mall to get a good spot when the show starts. If you guys didn't know, the show started at around 6pm. Yes, they waited that long. That's why, I have a huge respect for the die hard fans.

I can't even begin to explain how crazy that event was for me. It was my first time to actually go to an event that I was so far from the stage yet I felt like my heart was so satisfied and happy. It was just so surreal. I think most of the fans will understand what I mean when I say that it was just so surreal. You just can't believe that they're actually here. I'm very sure that I'll watch SS5 or the next time Super Junior will have a concert here in the Philippines.

I like how the organizers set the stage up and how they even went as far as streaming the Twitter timeline of the event. Those are actual and live tweets from the fans at the event. Cool, right?

The next set of photos will be of Donghae and Siwon. If you want to see the photos, do read more!

 The lovely Jinri Park was the host of the fan meet and everything was awesome. Imagine, the camera I used is just a Canon G9. Crazy right? It's all thanks to that camera and the tripod that I brought. I can't even believe that the camera could even zoom that far. Hahahaha!

I love how they look. I mean, seriously, how can they not look awesome? Hahaha! The fan girl in me is creeping out as I write this post, so... forgive me loves. Hahaha!

The lucky fans that got to see Donghae and Siwon up close. Lucky bastards. I can't even. Imagine being that close to Donghae and Siwon, even getting the chance to shake their hands. I can't even. I might have cried if that kind of opportunity happened to me. Seriously.

They even get to keep a poster with Donghae and Siwon's signatures. I think the fan girl inside of me is crying from envy right now. Hahahaha! Seriously, though. Lucky bastards.

I find it really cute that Ben Chan, the owner of Bench, looks so timid in front of Donghae. And I don't know if you've noticed it but, have you seen that nice piece of ass? Look at Siwon's ass, my goodness! Hahaha! I think I need to fan myself. Hahaha!
Seriously, I love my camera. Thanks to Canon's G9, I have this awesome photos from the event but, this isn't everything! Yep, you read it right. I still have another post for all the photos that I took of Donghae and Siwon that you could consider as a close up shot. Fan girls, brace yourselves! [link to part 2]
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a fan of KPop although I confess to being a KDrama addict. I gotta say though, those guys are real good looking. I can't believe you weren't sitting close to them 'cause these photos are good!

    http://pisofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...