Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nail Me: Spotless

Hey loves! I haven't been in this part of the woods for quite some time. Did you guys miss me? I sure hope so. I'm here to make a Nail Me post again. I went back to Glam-Taft and had a Mani-Pedi-Foot Reflex Combo. I indulged a bit since it was really cheap. Would you guys believe me if I told you I only spent 300 pesos for my Mani-Pedi and Foot Reflex? Crazy, right?

If you have a 3-4 hours break, I really suggest trying out their packages for the month of October. I took the liberty of taking a photo of their packages so you guys can choose before you visit Glam-Taft. Also, I want to give a shout out to my lovely readers that went to Glam and told the owner that I recommended them via my blog. I love you guys. Seriously. I didn't even know people were actually reading my blog. So, holla!


If you're wondering why I paid 300 pesos instead of 270 pesos, you'll know that after you've seen the entirety of this post. If only I was wearing something more Body Massage appropriate, I would've gotten that package. Anywho, on with my nail post yeah?

Before I got a Manicure and Pedicure service, I had a Foot Reflex which was divine. The masseuse that gave me a Foot Reflex was Ate Shy, she's also the one that gave me a Body Massage a couple of weeks back. Glam's Foot Reflex is actually not a real Foot Reflex since Ate Shy also massaged my shoulder, arms and upper back. I'm telling you loves, you should try it! You can also opt for an aromatherapy foot reflex with just a 50 pesos additional charge.


It's such a pity that October is almost over and this post is rather late but at least I still made it right? I really wanted to try out this nail polish that I have lying around my room that I got from The Face Shop. I absolutely love it for it's metallic like final product and I decided to ask the lovely manicurists in Glam-Taft to use my nail polish. If you guys didn't know, you can use your own nail polishes in Glam without any extra charge (I think).


No, my phone's camera is not glitching. That's what the nail polish actually looks like. It sort of has this galaxy like feel to it that I absolutely love, as Aries of Erzullie had said, I'm hipster like that. The galaxy like detail actually makes the black base color more interesting, in my opinion. You can get this nail polish at The Face Shop for around 180 pesos or something like that.

I wanted something more for my nails so I decided to add a little nail art to my thumbs. This is the finished product. I think it kind of looks like stars in a galaxy, or maybe I'm just over imagining things. Hahahaha! So, what do you think about my nails loves? Yay or Nay?


Again, I'd like to say thank you to Glam-Taft for making my grotesque nails look like human nails, or even partly make it look presentable. I'm researching on what design to use next time I visit Glam-Taft, do you guys have any suggestions? I'd love to know about them. Do comment down below your suggestions! xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...