Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012

I believe I'm a bit late with posting my Christmas Wishlist but I do know it's still possible for my aunts, godmothers and my parents to at least buy me one of the things in my wishlist. I'm not really expecting much but I can still dream, right? There's no harm in that. So, what's in my wishlist this year...
1. Planner - I've made the liberty of picking out designs that I wanted and I made sure they're all below 1000 pesos. Hahaha! Here are the links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and here are my fave Paris inspired planners: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2. Sketchpad/Sketchbook - I actually really want a sketchbook or somewhere I can draw and make random sketches outside to practice my drawing skills but I know those things are expensive so I searched for some sketchpads and sketchbooks online and found this cute thing, here. Also, I'd really love the sketchbook from Artwork. It costs around 200 pesos. That would definitely work too. 

3. Game of Thrones Book Set - Please. Let me indulge in this. I beg of you. I really want a book set but I know it's hella expensive but I swear, it's totally worth it. I know this book series is awesome. (sige, umasa ka lang)

4. Canon 60D - I have a legitimate reason for wanting this camera. I actually need it for school so, I'm really hoping someone will sponsor this or maybe even donate on my camera fund so that me and my mum wouldn't have such a hard time saving up.

5. Clothes + Bags + Shoes + Beauty Products - I wanted it to be easy for those who are thinking of buying me clothes. Here are the things that I want or the styles that I want. The prices of the clothes below are pricey but that's not my focus. I just want you guys to see what kind of styles I want. Heehee.
Lace Goodness
Cozy Toppers
Paris with Love

Of course, I also would want to receive some monetary loving this Christmas time but if someone would buy me the awesome stuff above, I would be very thankful. If you'll allow me, can I just add one more thing on my list? I'd really love it if someone gave me a Polaroid camera this coming Christmas. I've been eyeing those babies for a long time but I still can't afford them. Hopefully, a kind soul would give me a Polaroid camera this Christmas. (asa ka pa, sige)

I think I'll end my post here. What about you guys, what are some of the things you're wishing for this coming Christmas season? I'd love to know your wishlist, you might never know I could give one away... someday. Hahaha! Kiddin'. But seriously, what are you wishing for? World peace?
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Love your wishlist, the dresses and the jumpers are beautiful :)
    Kisses

    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I copy your entire wishlist? Well, actually I'm not into Game of Thrones, but for the rest...I found out about your lovely blog through Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog Hop. Following you and hope you'll follow back. Let's stay in touch dear! xx Coco

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...