Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Before The Plane Goes

Hello loves! This'll be a quick blog since it's getting pretty late and I have an 8am class tomorrow. First, I just want to say sorry for not blogging enough this month. I'm becoming more of an observer online than an active user of the interwebs. I kind of miss writing about my life and sharing it with you guys. Second, I am actually busy living my life that I rarely go online, in a leisurely manner. I only go online for mindless Facebook scrolling and for checking my e-mails. I've got tons of things in line for you guys, I mean I have a lot of kwento. Hahaha! Lastly, I miss you guys. Love you! :*

Anyway, on with this post. I just wanted to share to you guys some of the photos we took while I had a merienda date with my parents before my stepdad left the country. We decided to eat in Shakey's because they're he best and we love their food.

Yes, they're my parents. I love them to bits, even if they make me crazy sometimes. My stepdad loves being a goofball during photo opps, which explains the photo above. You wouldn't believe that my parents are above 45 years old right? They look soooo young!

Guess what, the 3 of us ate a spaghetti platter, family size tuna salad, solo chick and chips, plus an order of their delectable mojos supreme. Yes. We are a family that loves eating. I don't think I could ever say NO to Shakey's, ever. Their food is just too good to even consider not eating it. I just love them too damn much!

All photos were taken from a Samsung Note

Of course, I need to show you guys a SelCa. Hahaha!
Sadly, I didn't get to take any photos of my outfit for today. :(
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

4 comments:

  1. haha great photos !


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee! hope you are well. What a cute family you have!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...