Friday, October 26, 2012

A Game of Thrones

Hey loves, if you've been a follower of this blog for a long time now you probably know that I'm a fan of all things geeky and well, I won't expound on this. I have been watching this awesome series from HBO called Game of Thrones. I'm pretty sure you guys know it because it has become very popular since its debut. I'm not sure if some of you know this but that TV series was based on George R.R. Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire.


I wanted to share to you guys the first book of this book series. I am telling you now, you'll love it. It's witty, anarchic, heroic and lustful. I just love the series and love the books so I'm sharing it with you guys. The link below will redirect you to mediafire where you can download the ebook. You can have it in 3 formats: epub, mobi, and pdf. Hope you'll love it as much as I do. If you're done reading, I want to know what you thought about the book! xx



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...