Monday, September 24, 2012

Product Review: 5-in-1 Ultrasonic Atomizer

I don't know if I mentioned this to you guys but Mia Maison, a home fragrances retailer, contacted me and asked if I wanted to try out their 5-in-1 atomizer. If you guys didn't know, I've already made a product review of their aroma diffuser [read it here] and I loved it. It was a no brainer and I instantly said yes to the product review.

I got their 5-in-1 atomizer around 2 weeks ago and I only had the opportunity to blog about it today. First, I want to say thank you to Mark Aranas of Mia Maison for having faith and trust on my blog and for giving me the atomizer sample for this product review. Secondly, I want to tell you guys that this is not a paid post and I really used the product for one week, extensively. I don't want you guys to think that I am in anyway persuaded or in a more layman's term "bullshitting" you with this product review. I really made it a point to try out and exhaust all possible ways to use the product sample Mia Maison have given me. Third, I'm not here to sell this product to you guys. I'm just a regular person who had the opportunity to use this product and shared my thoughts about it on my blog. So, let's get on with the review!


Here's the 5 features the atomizer has and I've tried all of them. I think my favorite among all those features is the air humidifier. I just love the mist that comes out of the atomizer and not to mention the soothing aroma Mia Maison offers that's included in the sample. If you guys are wondering, I got the Green Apple scent and it's wonderful. I can actually smell the scent from my room to the sala and even on the stairs, given that our house is rather small but still. I also have to mention that the scent stays on for a good 2-3 hours even after you've turned off the atomizer.

This is what the atomizer looks like when I used it as a night lamp. It has multiple colors but my favorite color would definitely be violet since it's not too bright nor too dull. The colors range from bright green to a subtle blue and it even has a series type where all colors would appear in a delayed manner. Some people might like it but I just find it a bit too distracting especially at night when you're just about to go to sleep. Maybe it's because I'm getting a tad bit older or I'm just more irritable nowadays. Or are those signs of aging? Hahaha!

I don't really have any complains or negative feedback on the atomizer and the scents that Mia Maison have except maybe for the night lamp's too bright colors but all-in-all, I really recommend buying the set if you're looking for a compact atomizer for your home or even in your business. I know for a fact that salons and message parlors dig the whole aroma therapy thing in their shops and if you're an owner of a salon/message parlor, I'd also recommend buying this product.

Even though it looks small, it's very effective. You can really smell the scents and it's diffused in a strong but consistent way yet it's not too overpowering that it hurts your nose. Did I also mention that when I used Mia Maison's water-based air purifier, I even added water to the solution and it still has the same effect? Usually, the maximum amount of solution takes around 6-8 hours straight before it completely dilutes. For me, that's a really good deal since it is a bit costly to buy solutions for atomizers.

This is Mia Maison in Trinoma. It's the branch I got my atomizer sample. You can find their stall on the 3rd floor near Marks & Spencer and the car park entrance. They have 10 branches composing of Trinoma, Gateway, Market Market, Alabang Town Center, Eastwood and many more. If you want to know more about their other branches, you can check it out on their Facebook account. [here]

They also offer made to order souvenirs for special occasions like weddings, debuts, birthdays, corporate events and anniversaries. If you want to contact them you can call/fax these numbers: 6815805/6454285. Or you can go directly to any of their branches and inquire there. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Ciao! xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...