Saturday, September 29, 2012

Glam Nails & Skin Spa

Look at my pretty nails! In all fairness to myself, my over-all look in this photo is wonderful. Don't you think so too? I was rather inspired that day and I really wanted to try out this new nail and skin salon near La Salle. If you're from the La Salle-Taft area, you might have seen a new nail salon in Castro street like I did. It's called Glam Nails & Skin Spa and it's one of six branches all over the Philippines.

To make a long story short, my friends and I decided to try out the salon and got our nails done. It was a little time for some R&R and quality time with my friends. Actually, a day before I got a manicure, I already went ahead and got myself a pedicure just to try the salon out. I liked their service and decided I should get a manicure on the following day with my friends.

You can faintly see my manicure but here's a closer look of my nails. I was actually really excited with the design since I thought about it the other day and I really wanted something unique. What do you guys think of the design?
 
I had the nail polish alternated from silver and black orchid plus I made my middle finger's nail into a red cross nail art. It turned out quite well don't you think? My friend think it's scary/creepy but... I don't know. I kind of dig the whole thing. Did I mention it looks goddamn awesome? Hahahaha! Tell me what you think, is it a yay or a nay?

All photos were taken via my Blackberry 9800
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...